Seeking A New Team Member
We are looking for a new team member. Are you Social media savvy? Have experience working with brands and businesses in marketing/ advertising? Are you funky, cool, and driven? We want to hear from you! Send us your resume below along with your desired salary information and we will get back with you!
Social Media Manager
Daily tasks in this position include creating content, scheduling posts on social platforms, community engagement, research and pulling of reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and post shareable content in brand voice across social media platforms.
- Develop social content calendars.
- Provide community engagement support, including daily social monitoring.
- Development of creative ideas and campaigns.
- Create monthly social analytics reports.
- Meet with and communicate with clients on updates/missions/goals of the social campaigns.
- Updates on progress/reporting at the end/beginning of each month.
Education and Experience
- Passionate and active social media user, both personally and professionally.
- Excellent communication skills; knowledge of proper grammar and spelling .
- Social media knowledge, including posting strategies, trending hashtags, platform capabilities, and social landscape.
- Current on social media trends * High proficiency in platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Periscope.
- Proficient in Google Docs, Google Drive, Microsoft Office, and DropBox.
- Comfortable accepting feedback and adapting content.
- Well organized, dependable, efficient and detail oriented.
- Experience with social management/analytic tools like Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Facebook Business Manager, rFactr, Facebook Power Editor, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Google Analytics.
- Creative and able to do ‘point and shoot’ video/photos and design using apps and design tools (Canva for work, IMovie, Photoshop etc.).